Trump isn't toying around with vague, semi-tough political tropes, he's flagrantly telling his people to literally accost protesters, which they did on countless occasions.

Apparently, it's okay to use violent, eliminationist rhetoric if you're Donald Trump or a pack of fascist incels who call themselves "Proud Boys." For everyone else, especially liberal activists, petitioning our government is the act of a ruthless mob of screaming thugs...

To continue reading this article, please go here. As a Banter Member you'll get access to our beautiful, ad free digital magazine 'Banter M', and will be supporting fearless independent media at a critical moment in history. Thank you!

RELATED