Apparently, it's okay to use violent, eliminationist rhetoric if you're Donald Trump or a pack of fascist incels who call themselves "Proud Boys." For everyone else, especially liberal activists, petitioning our government is the act of a ruthless mob of screaming thugs...

To continue reading this article, please go here. As a Banter Member you'll get access to our beautiful, ad free digital magazine 'Banter M', and will be supporting fearless independent media at a critical moment in history. Thank you!

RELATED