It’s almost a little unfair that only two week’s after we posted “The Best Insults, Offensive Statements, and Inanity To Ever Come Out Of North Korea,” the Korean Central News Agency, the one run by the North Korean government, went on a racist diatribe attacking President Obama that probably would have taken the number one spot had we done it today.
– “Obama’s gut-wrenching, revolting facial features”
– “monkey climbing up this and that tree and scrounging up fruits on the ground”
– “it’s certain that Obama has slipped out of the body of a monkey”
– “he should live as a monkey in an African natural zoo licking the breadcrumbs thrown by spectators”
and last but not least:
– “Park made waste water-like reckless remarks slandering the DPRK’s line on simultaneously developing two fronts after inviting her American master reminiscent of a wicked black monkey to visit south Korea on April 25.”
Until next time, this has been your week in North Korean racism.