It’s Monday again and that means back to work with you. It’s actually a hell of a busy morning when it comes to good new headlines as well as ICYMIs from the weekend. Let’s just give you the list and let you dive in.
1. Love beats the demon.
2. This is how it starts, folks.
3. Right. As if anybody cares about anything Carter has to say.
4. Buffy slays something far more insidious than vampires.
5. This guy took the words right out of my mouth.
6. Look who’s back.
7. Look who’s back (sort of).
8. You know what I just said about ebola being the end of civilization? I was wrong. This is.
Chez Pazienza was the beating heart of The Daily Banter, sadly passing away on February 25, 2017. His voice remains ever present at the Banter, and his influence as powerful as ever.