It’s Monday and here we are again. Hope you survived the weekend; some of us barely held on. Here are a few internet goodies to keep you occupied this morning.
1. The mysterious case of a missing Malaysia Airlines jet is very likely going to end exactly how you’d expect, but what led to its disappearance is still anyone’s guess right now.
3. This is a piece that’s six years old but it’s being rerun because it provides a pretty good picture of what Vladimir Putin is all about. Right now, that’s obviously very important.
4. If I ran into this Kubrickian terror I’d literally shit my pants.
5. This show was officially announced to the general public on Twitter Saturday morning and the only reason I didn’t go is that I was sure it would be sold out in seconds — that there would be a line around the block at the Palladium. Turns out a half-capacity crowd showed up, with tickets available only at the venue for a hundred bucks each. I am kicking myself for not taking the chance and being rewarded with this.
6. And meet every boy’s new favorite teacher at Forest Heights Middle School in Little Rock.
Buzzfeed: An Arkansas Teacher Accidentally Played Students Her Sex Tape
Chez Pazienza was the beating heart of The Daily Banter, sadly passing away on February 25, 2017. His voice remains ever present at the Banter, and his influence as powerful as ever.