Happy Friday. Hopefully you’re ready for the weekend, but before you head out the door to get underway with it, here’s some random internet nonsense. This should pass the time nicely.
1. The U.S. and E.U. are getting together to tag-team Nikolai Volkoff. They’d just better beware of that bearhug.
2. And speaking of that, let’s terrify the hell out of ourselves for a little bit, shall we? Here it is, your worst case scenario.
3. Okay, say it with me: There’s no way this movie can be “historically inaccurate” because there was no fucking history — the flood never happened. Jesus Christ. Literally.
4. Harrowing and heartbreaking, this is one of those stories that will stay with you for a while.
5. This is the best headline you’ll read all day.
Chez Pazienza was the beating heart of The Daily Banter, sadly passing away on February 25, 2017. His voice remains ever present at the Banter, and his influence as powerful as ever.