Join the resistance

To maintain our fierce independence and journalistic integrity at the Banter, we rely predominantly on our readers to fund our work. In an era of fake news and distrust of the media, this is more important than ever, and we need your help. For a small amount (less than a cup of decent coffee!) you can get unrestricted access to the site and help support content that is:

  • Fact-checked
  • Properly sourced
  • 100% Original

When you become a Banter Member, you will gain access to all of our premium content and have complete access to everything we do. To purchase a membership, please go here.

Your support is greatly appreciated.

Welcome to the most intelligent community on the web!

The Banter Needs Your Support! Learn About Becoming a Member:Support Good Journalism
+ +