Republican hate democracy. Full stop.

An epidemic is plaguing the Republican Party these days. For some reason, perhaps it's their consciences or perhaps it's the pressure of backstopping an incompetent nincompoop in the White House, who knows, it could be anything. Whatever the root cause, it appears as if the Republicans can't stop accidentally blurting the truth. Rudy Giuliani does it every time he's on television. Donald Trump Jr. posted all of his incriminating Russia emails online. Don't get me wrong. I'm not complaining. It's just really damn weird....

To continue reading this article, please go here

RELATED