Not only is the Trump shutdown superseding other chunks of bad news for the president, it’s also sending a thrill up the stumpy legs of Vladimir Putin who’s absolutely getting his money’s worth with Trump’s constant disruption of American democracy, culminating in the indefinite closure of the U.S. federal government.

(Image source: The New York Times)

We should probably brace ourselves for an extended Trump shutdown because there's ultimately no reason for the president to end his ongoing temper tantrum. He straight up needs this. Even though his poll numbers are crashing, the longer the shutdown continues, the less time we're discussing the other catastrophes circulating around the White House....

To continue reading this Members Only article, please go here. Your support is greatly appreciated! Thank you from all of us here at the Banter.

RELATED