I belong to a secret club. This club gives me special privileges and perks. I'm allowed to breeze through doors that others aren't even allowed to walk up to. I can do things that would make the jaws drop on those who don't belong to my club. Everyone knows about this secret club. No one is allowed to speak about it...

To continue reading this article, please go to our digital magazine for members, Banter M. You can become a Banter Member for as little as $0.99, and you will be supporting independent media during a critical time in history. Thank you!

RELATED