MEMBERS ONLY: The Trump Shutdown Confirms The Tragedy Of The Commons

People once again prove that without the "nanny state" they'll destroy everything beautiful in America.
Updated on

Donald Trump is a buffoon but he is incredibly useful for one thing so far: Exposing the worthlessness of right wing economic ideology. He's done such a good job at it that Republicans are going to spend decades rebuilding their facade that tax cuts for billionaires are great for the working class and the GOP actually cares about the average American.

But the most recent example of Trump blowing up a right wing talking point has been the rapidly unfolding disaster within our national parks...

To continue reading this article, please go to our digital magazine for members, Banter M. You can become a Banter Member for as little as $0.99, and you will be supporting independent media during a critical time in history. Thank you!

RELATED