In addition to being indicted, Junior might be the first inner-circle Trumper to be called up to the Hill to testify before Adam Schiff's House Intelligence Committee. And I can't wait.

There's one human being on this planet who I'd like to see locked up in federal prison more than Donald Trump. It turns out, the orange doesn't fall far from the orange tree. Specifically, Donald Trump Junior is someone who is both repulsive and dangerous -- perhaps more dangerous than his addled father -- and that's only partly why I'm eagerly anticipating every delicious news item pushing Junior closer and closer to the slammer....

To continue reading this article, please go here. Thank you!

RELATED