A Definitive Guide To Trump's Ridiculous Border Wall Speech

Trump addressed the nation last night about his border wall, and the nation listened. Well, at least some of us did...
Image via USA Today

Image via USA Today

I didn't watch Trump's much vaunted speech to the nation on his border wall, because I knew it was going to be filled with lies and inaccuracies. So instead, here's a really good recipe I've been using to make awesome fast rising bread that takes roughly 2 hours from start to finish:

1. Mix 300g of flour, two teaspoons of fast rising yeast, one teaspoon of sea salt, and 150g very warm water (the water needs to be this warm so it rises quickly).

2. Once the mixture is consistent, cover in the bowl with cling film and leave for 1 hour.

3.  After 1 hour, take out the risen mixture and knead it for a couple of minutes, (folding the dough at least 10 times). Pro tip: Use extra flour to stop it sticking to your hands and the surface.

4. Put the dough on top of baking paper and place in a new bowl. Cover the new bowl with a teacloth and leave for 15 minutes.

5. In the mean time, heat the oven with a lidded pot inside (dutch oven) at 435 degrees F. You can take the lid off while it's in the oven by itself.

6. After 15 minutes, take the bread out of the bowl with the baking paper still underneath it and place in the pot. Sprinkle flour on top of the dough, then put the lid on the pot and place back into the oven. Leave for 30 min.

7. After 30 min, open the oven and take the lid off the pot. Add warm/hot water to the bottom of the oven to help steam the bread (this makes it much more crispy on top).

8. After 10-12 min, take the bread out and let rest for 30 min. Your bread is now ready!

This was my latest loaf:

IMG_0945

Note: If you use really good flour, the bread tastes far better. This is fairly obvious, but I've tried different brands and have found organic, all-purpose King Arthur Flour to be significantly better than other brands (thus far). If anyone has other suggestions/recipes, please feel free to leave comments below!

RELATED