"The more I thought about it, the more I realized that under no circumstances should someone like Trump be voted for regardless of their political positions."

Over the holiday season, I spent time with an uncle in the U.K who is decidedly more right wing than I am. He supported Brexit, and views liberal pc culture as one of the biggest problems in British society. My uncle is a highly intelligent man, a professor, lecturer, and columnist who is routinely invited onto news shows to do battle with lefties.

I am not as emotionally invested in the Brexit debacle as many of my friends and family are given I live in the States, so I managed to navigate myself through the conversation without losing my cool. I hadn't seen him in a couple of years, and greatly enjoy his company, so I considered what he had to say, and we politely disagreed. The topic however, then moved onto America and Donald Trump....

To continue reading this article, please go here.

RELATED