This is week two of Donald Trump's stupid partial government shutdown and my wife is still working. For free. Yeah, she's one of the exempt employees which means that she has keep working no matter how long this goes on. Without pay. And since she's the primary breadwinner, that's going to be a problem soon. We shouldn't have to live like this.

Here's where the whole thing stands:....

To continue reading this article, please go to our digital magazine for members, Banter M. You can become a Banter Member for as little as $0.99, and you will be supporting independent media during a critical time in history. Thank you!

RELATED