My daughter and her half-brother are so alike it's downright eerie.

We've all probably had the debate at least once in our lives over how much of our personality is driven by our environment and how much is driven by our genetics. "He was born with a fiery temper!" "She was raised to be a well-behaved lady!" Well, let me tell you a story...

To continue reading this article, please go here. As a Banter Member you'll get access to our ad free digital magazine 'Banter M', and will be supporting fearless independent media at a critical moment in history. Thank you!

RELATED