Trump's presidency could easily crash and burn at any moment. The following are my guesses as to exactly how...

This will be my final MEMBERS ONLY piece for 2018, so in the spirit of looking ahead to the New Year, I thought I'd take some time to consider Donald Trump's Christmas Future. Specifically, what are the chances Trump will remain the president or disappear in a puff of orange smock?

Impeachment
Estimated Possibility: 90 percent

A few months ago, especially prior to the midterms, I would’ve ranked impeachment somewhere in the range of “never gonna happen.” Not any more...

To continue reading this article, please go to our digital magazine for members, Banter M.

RELATED