This will be my final MEMBERS ONLY piece for 2018, so in the spirit of looking ahead to the New Year, I thought I'd take some time to consider Donald Trump's Christmas Future. Specifically, what are the chances Trump will remain the president or disappear in a puff of orange smock?

Impeachment
Estimated Possibility: 90 percent

A few months ago, especially prior to the midterms, I would’ve ranked impeachment somewhere in the range of “never gonna happen.” Not any more...

To continue reading this article, please go to our digital magazine for members, Banter M.

RELATED