Simply put: everything we've been talking about since July of 2016 is being rapidly confirmed on the record. Everything. And with much more to come.

Wednesday, December 12, was another historic day in the ongoing disintegration of both the Trump presidency and the Trump brand, with Trump the man-baby moving ever closer to impeachment and ignominy. We learned that Donald Trump's personal lawyer and bag-man, Michael Cohen, will likely spend the next three years in a federal prison. It's also a possibility that the sentence will be reduced....

To continue reading this article, please go to our digital magazine, Banter M.

RELATED