MEMBERS ONLY: Actually, Yes, Republican Voters Are Racist Misogynists

It's a lovely story that Trump voters are decent people and that we can all get along if we just find common ground. But that's all it is: A story.
REUTERS/Aaron Josefczyk/File Photo

REUTERS/Aaron Josefczyk/File Photo

In an attempt to maintain the peace around the Thanksgiving table last week, the Kansas City Star recirculated a column by the Washington Post's Republican opinion writer Marc Thiessen. I stumbled across it on Facebook and the title alone told me exactly what the column would be: Another garbage attempt to blame "both sides" for the historic amounts of hostility in American politics...To continue reading this article, please go here.

RELATED