Trump has almost certainly perjured himself, and Mueller is ready to pounce.

While everything about the Trump Crisis is deeply abnormal and frustratingly opaque, we can often rest assured knowing that, no matter what, Trump always makes things worse for Trump. The closest thing to normalcy in this ongoing sack-full-of-monkeys is the predictability of Trump's lies and the assumption that the truth is the exact opposite of everything he blurts. Along those lines, it's a safe bet that Robert Mueller has successfully checkmated Donald Trump....

To continue reading this article, please go to our Members Only magazine Banter M.

RELATED