Neo-Nazi Urges "All White Men" to "Mercilessly Kill" Jews, Blacks, Gays, and Trans in New Video Game

Trump's most faithful continue to tell us exactly who they are.
One of the first stages of mass murder is dehumanization.

One of the first stages of mass murder is dehumanization.

Not content to hang out online and spread hate speech against homosexuals and transsexuals the old fashioned way, the vicious animals of the right wing have taken their mindless rage into the 21st century and made a video game out of hate crimes:

A new video game promoted by “Crying Nazi” Christopher Cantwell is just as reprehensible as he is. In part of the game, players slaughter LGBTQ people in a Pulse-like nightclub.

Players have to break into the nightclub, dubbed “LGBTQ+ Agenda HQ” to shoot gay and transgender people. Gay men are given large erect penises in the game to portray them as sexual predators. Posters outside the nightclub advertise “CHILDREN WELCOME.”

The game, "Angry Goy II," is the sequel to a game that had the player shoving Jews into an oven. Classy as fuck.

Cantwell, the uber-tough white nationalist that cried like a baby when the police were looking for him, is super excited about the game, naturally:

“Instead of taking out your frustrations on actual human beings, you can fight the mongrels and degenerates on your computer! Use guns, knives, pepper spray, and more! Lay waste to wave after wave of shitdicks, shitskins, shitstains, and the k—s they serve,” Cantwell writes in promotional copy for the game on his website.

“All White men should hunt down and mercilessly kill as many t—nies, f—-ts, n—–s, k—s, and cucks as they possibly can, in the new hit game Angry Goy 2!” Cantwell sent to Gab, a far right social network popular with white supremacists and neo-Nazis.

If Gab rings a bell, it's the white nationalist version of Twitter where the Tree of Life shooter was whipped into a murderous frenzy. It remains a total mystery how this happened.

Cantwell and ilk will screech about "freedom of speech" but the intent here is clear. This is about lowering the barriers to real-world violence. I'm not saying that video games make people violent. That's a long disproven lie. However, when a game is specifically designed to encourage violence against a group of people, it's no longer "just a game." Now it's a tool to incite violence.

We dodged a bullet, literally, with the midterm blue wave being stretched out over the span of weeks. It was confusing enough for Republicans to claim a huge (nonexistent) victory and kept Trump from enacting his plan to announce the entire thing was illegitimate. That would have almost certainly triggered an immediate wave of terrorism from people like Cantwell. Even with Trump pushing his "election fraud" nonsense in Florida now, it's not enough to set off a national freak out, although it is bringing out the worst of Florida Republicans.

But sooner or later, the white nationalists that now control the Republican Party will realize that Trump is in a lot of trouble; that the blue wave was a lot bigger and much worse for them than they understood. Also sooner than later, Trump's trade wars, reckless deregulation, and unpaid for tax cuts for billionaires will drag the economy into the mud and Trump's popularity among white Republican voters will fade. Seeing their chances to stay in control dwindle, Trump's angry white nationalists will begin to lash out even more than they are now.

I know I sound like a broken record but Trump's people aren't just telling us who they are, they're screaming it from the rooftops and what they're screaming is a promise of violence to come. We can either pretend it's not happening until more massacres at synagogues, black churches, and LGBT clubs occur, or we can treat it like the imminent threat that it clearly is. The choice is ours.

RELATED