What they're insisting upon -- acquiescence in the face of an aggressor -- is not unlike demanding the Democrats adopt the behavior of an abused spouse. Don't leave, don't fight back, don't call the authorities on the abuser otherwise he'll go crazy.

(Image via Reuters)

You might be surprised to learn that I've always kinda' liked former RNC chairman and current MSNBC analyst Michael Steele. He's a Never-Trumper and a seemingly reasonable guy regardless of his former political affiliations...

To continue reading this article, please go here. As a Banter Member you'll get access to our beautiful, ad free digital magazine 'Banter M', and will be supporting fearless independent media at a critical moment in history. Thank you!

RELATED