White nationalists always require a hidden enemy that is secretly plotting against them. That's where the rabid antisemitism comes in.

If it wasn't already clear after last month's antisemitic terrorist attack, it should be crystal clear now: White Nationalists hate Jews. They hate us with a blinding intensity. In fact, the white conservative terrorist that walked into the Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh and killed 11 Jews loathed us so much he didn't particularly like the most popular white nationalist in America, Donald Trump. Why? Because, and I kid you not...To continue reading this article, please go here. As a Banter Member you'll get access to our beautiful, ad free digital magazine 'Banter M', and will be supporting fearless independent media at a critical moment in history. Thank you!

RELATED