It's been two years since Trump was elected and everything we said would happen, and worse, has come to pass, including the violence against Jews. There is no pleasure in being right.

It's tempting to call my in-laws to see if they feel the slightest bit of shame over their continued support for Trump but, frankly, I seriously doubt it. That would require them to understand their culpability....To continue reading this article, please go here. As a Banter Member you'll get access to our beautiful, ad free digital magazine 'Banter M', and will be supporting fearless independent media at a critical moment in history. Thank you!

RELATED