It's Jukt Micronics all over again, and Jacob Wohl is the Dan Bidondi of Stephen Glasses.

Whenever we talk about journalism movies, most of us always immediately reference the big three: All The President's Men, Broadcast News, and Fear & Loathing In Las Vegas. Well, at least they're my big three. I'd also include The Paper, Spotlight, and a lesser-known movie that came and went but which ought to be on your list, particularly if you haven't seen it yet. The movie is called Shattered Glass....To continue reading this article, please go here. As a Banter Member you'll get access to our beautiful, ad free digital magazine 'Banter M', and will be supporting fearless independent media at a critical moment in history. Thank you!

RELATED