There will be no contrition. Even if someone had been killed on Wednesday, there's no way Trump, Fox News, or their Red Hat loyalists will ever accept that their behavior led to death. So, we shouldn't expect a casualty-free series of bombings to shake them out of their brainwashed torpor.

The president sets a tone for the nation. Whether he likes it or not, every president's words have to be carefully selected and choreographed, not just for political impact but primarily for avoiding the dispatching of the wrong message...   To continue reading this article, please go here. As a Banter Member you'll get access to our beautiful, ad free digital magazine 'Banter M', and will be supporting fearless independent media at a critical moment in history. Thank you!

RELATED