We've been telling the same lie for over 50 years. It's time to stop.

The racism isn't new. This is who they are. This is who they've been since the Civil War and before. The party they infest changes every now and then (once upon a time they were, in fact, Democrats) but the racism is always there. They can't give it up because it defines them, now more than ever...

To continue reading this article, please go here. As a Banter Member you'll get access to our beautiful, ad free digital magazine 'Banter M', and will be supporting fearless independent media at a critical moment in history. Thank you!

RELATED