After reviewing the 48 Laws of Power again, I have to be completely honest in my assessment: Trump is, at least partially, quite brilliant at attaining and keeping power. And those who underestimate him (as I have) do so at their own peril.

There is little I like to give Trump credit for, but after reviewing Robert Greene's iconic book "The 48 Laws of Power" again, I have to be completely honest in my assessment: Trump is, at least partially, quite brilliant at attaining and keeping power. And those who underestimate him (as I have) do so at their own peril. This piece will be divided into two parts -- the first, below, is a review of Trump's adherence to many of the laws Greene lays out...

To continue reading this article, please go here. As a Banter Member you'll get access to our beautiful, ad free digital magazine 'Banter M', and will be supporting fearless independent media at a critical moment in history. Thank you!

RELATED