Trump's New Transgender Ban Is About Exciting His Cruel and Sadistic Army of Red Hats

The rage addicts demand more victims and the Trump regime is more than happy to oblige.
37d3f2b0695b46f09b3dccb28aef9198

On Sunday, Trump threw more victims to his mob of soulless monsters that feed on the misery and suffering of others. He had his regime announce that they would be trying to erase transgender people from existence through legislation:

WASHINGTON — The Trump administration is considering narrowly defining gender as a biological, immutable condition determined by genitalia at birth, the most drastic move yet in a governmentwide effort to roll back recognition and protections of transgender people under federal civil rights law.

The department argued in its memo that key government agencies needed to adopt an explicit and uniform definition of gender as determined “on a biological basis that is clear, grounded in science, objective and administrable.” The agency’s proposed definition would define sex as either male or female, unchangeable, and determined by the genitals that a person is born with, according to a draft reviewed by The Times. Any dispute about one’s sex would have to be clarified using genetic testing.

I first heard the phrase "transsexual" when I was about 8 and saw The Rocky Horror Picture Show for the first time. That was about as useful a way to understand transsexuality as watching Tron to understand how computers work. My next exposure was Silence of the Lambs. Also not terribly helpful. Sometime later I read a science fiction story (I don't recall who wrote it) in which the technology existed that allowed people to move their brains (not their minds, their physical brains) into a cloned body of the opposite sex. I intuitively understood, long before I knew any of the science behind it, that that would be a horrible experience. You can't stuff a woman's brain into a man's body and say "You're a man!" when everything in your brain says, "I'm a woman!"

This might sound like a reason to oppose the transgender community. After all, isn't that what they're doing?

Well of course it's not. The science is indisputable here. The brains of transgender people are more similar to the sex they identify as then the sex they were born with. They literally have the brain of a different sex than their body. To understand what that would be like, imagine someone forced you, as a non-transgender person, to undergo gender reassignment surgery. At any point would you ever feel comfortable as the opposite sex? Why would you? You know what you are no matter what's between your legs. That's what it's like for transgender people their entire lives.

The worst part about all of this is that the Trump regime knows the science just as well as I do. Presumably, they know it much better than I do being as they have actual scientists in their employ.

But they don't care. This isn't about science. It's not about religion, either. It's not even about "protecting" our daughters (they don't get to say that anymore after Roy Moore and Brett Kavanaugh). This is about Trump giving his army of mindless rage addicts a new high before the midterm election.

Remember, these are people who were thrilled to tear children away from their parents with the explicit intent of torturing them. The same people that scream their rage at every rally and cheer when a protester is punched in the face. They live to inflict pain and suffering on the people they hate and the list of people they hate is long. You can show them the brain scans for the next twenty years and they won't care. They hate transgender people because they're "different" and that's all the reason they need to punish them.

As long as Trump delivers a steady stream of governmental cruelty, white Republican voters will blindly follow him. They need regular doses to keep them going and as we enter the final weeks before the midterms, they'll need as much encouragement as possible to get out and vote. That that "encouragement" just so happens to destroy the lives of millions of their fellow Americans is the entire point. It's a feature, not a bug.

There are people on the left who would prefer we not get into this conversation because it's a "distraction." Curiously, those people tend to be white men who and don't seem to understand why the civil rights and existence of marginalized groups is a fight worth having. Nor do they understand that the left is capable of fighting for everyone in our tent at the same time. This is not a distraction. It should be a source of absolute rage for us; no different than if Trump declared black or Jews subhumans not protected by the Constitution. And if you'd spent any time on white nationalist forums, you'd know that it's only a matter of time until Trump or one of his successors gets to that. In the end, civil rights for some is civil rights for none.

In two weeks, we have a chance to finally protect ourselves from the hate of Trump and his red hat army of rage addicts. Not every Democratic candidate will be the one you would have personally picked but that doesn't matter. When a rabid dog is loose in your neighborhood, you don't argue over picking the bestest, most perfect, most inspiring dogcatcher while it tears apart your children, your friends, your neighbors; you get rid of it by any means necessary.

Don't just vote like your life depends on it. Vote like other peoples' lives depend on it. Because this proposed transgender ban will be far from the last horror the right inflicts on the nation if we don't crush them at the ballot box.

RELATED