Add "Horseface" To The List Of Insults Trump Uses Against Women

In a tweet celebrating a federal judge’s decision to dismiss the defamation lawsuit against him brought by Stormy Daniels, Trump called the adult star "Horseface" and accused her of being a "a total con".
Updated:
Original:
stormy-daniels-donald-trump-getty-810x610

In a tweet celebrating a federal judge’s decision to dismiss the defamation lawsuit against him brought by Stormy Daniels, Trump called the adult star "Horseface" and accused her of being "a total con".

“Great, now I can go after Horseface and her 3rd rate lawyer in the Great State of Texas,” Trump wrote, referring to Daniels's lawyer Michael Avenatti. “She knows nothing about me, a total con!”

You can now add this insult to the long list of names Trump has called women over the years. From "pigs" "dogs" and "slobs", "horseface" is simply the new iteration of degrading names he comes up with to demean the opposite sex. Having cheated on Melania Trump with Daniels after the First Lady had just given birth to their son, Trump has decided humiliation is the best weapon he can use to win the media war against Daniels. With Trump, there is no humility, no apology, no remorse, just vitriol and disgusting misogyny.

This is a man so wretched, so vile, and so pathetically weak that he believes other men will be impressed by him for insulting, degrading, and sexually assaulting women.

"You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them," said Trump to his friend Billy Bush. "It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything."

"Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything."

Trump apologists would have you believe that the pussy grabbing president is, as Jerry Falwell Jr. claimed, a "changed man," that the White House has given him dignity and he "will do what's best for America as president."

This "changed man" supports pedophiles running for the US Senate, alleged rapists in the Supreme Court, and compares women to horses.

To all decent men and women in America, remember this when you go to vote in November. This is not a vote for your Congressman or woman. This is a vote on Donald Trump. And you are either for this disgusting misogyny, or against it.

RELATED