Being a human in 2018 basically means dealing with negative news on an almost minute by minute basis. This is not how we are genetically wired to live, and it is making us severely stressed and sick.

Over the past few weeks, I've been feeling completely overwhelmed with the sheer amount of information coming at me from every angle imaginable. Granted, I have just moved house (with a young child this is twice as stressful), but the non-stop scandals coming out of the White House and the devastating climate change report delivered by the UN climate science panel has been wearing on me in more ways than I thought possible.

As a consequence, I am taking some radical actions that are, thank God, beginning to pay off....

To continue reading this article, please go here. As a Banter Member you'll get access to our beautiful, ad free digital magazine 'Banter M', and will be supporting fearless independent media at a critical moment in history. Thank you!

RELATED