Over the past few weeks, I've been feeling completely overwhelmed with the sheer amount of information coming at me from every angle imaginable. Granted, I have just moved house (with a young child this is twice as stressful), but the non-stop scandals coming out of the White House and the devastating climate change report delivered by the UN climate science panel has been wearing on me in more ways than I thought possible.

As a consequence, I am taking some radical actions that are, thank God, beginning to pay off....

To continue reading this article, please go here. As a Banter Member you'll get access to our beautiful, ad free digital magazine 'Banter M', and will be supporting fearless independent media at a critical moment in history. Thank you!

RELATED