MEMBERS ONLY: Trump Doesn't Want To Be Your President - The Daily Banter
It turns out, I didn't have to reject his presidency. This week, the president rejected me instead.

As a student of the presidency, I thoroughly resent someone of such low class occupying that heretofore sacred office. But, regardless, he's still the president, though I won't go so far as to claim ownership. He's not "mine," he's our president, whether we think he won legitimately or not.

All that said, I'm reconsidering my position....

To continue reading this article, please go here. As a Banter Member you'll get access to our beautiful, ad free digital magazine 'Banter M', and will be supporting fearless independent media at a critical moment in history. Thank you!

RELATED