As I've been saying since this Trump crisis began: you're not insane.

The gaslighting of America by Donald Trump and his moronic fanboys continues to worsen. I didn't think it was possible for it to get suckier with time, but here we are. To briefly recap: gaslighting is a psychological trick, exploited by villains, that makes us feel like we're losing our blessed minds....

To continue reading this article, please go here. As a Banter Member you'll get access to our beautiful, ad free digital magazine 'Banter M', and will be supporting fearless independent media at a critical moment in history. Thank you!

RELATED