MEMBERS ONLY: Bill Maher Is Not The Enemy, Part Two - The Daily Banter
Glenn Greenwald attacked Bill Maher for making homophobic jokes about Senator Lindsey Graham on HBO. Was he fair?

My late colleague Chez Pazienza wrote about liberal fury directed at Maher in the last essay he ever published. He referred to it as a "circular firing squad" that saw the left cannibalizing itself over outrage directed at the wrong person. Just over a year late, here we are again with claims Maher was being homophobic towards Senator Lindsey Graham. On his show last Friday night, Maher made several references....

To continue reading this article, please go here. As a Banter Member you'll get access to our beautiful, ad free digital magazine 'Banter M', and will be supporting fearless independent media at a critical moment in history. Thank you!

RELATED