MEMBERS ONLY: Brett Kavanaugh And 'The Old Man And The Sea' - The Daily Banter
The Republicans and especially the Trump White House are all about winning at any cost. Polls are irrelevant. The will of the people is irrelevant. Women are irrelevant. Rape victims are clearly irrelevant.

“I may not be as stong as I think, but I know many tricks and I have resolution.”
― Ernest Hemingway, The Old Man and the Sea

Ernest Hemingway's last and perhaps greatest story, The Old Man And The Sea keeps popping into my head as I watch Donald Trump and the congressional Republicans dragging Brett Kavanaugh's pasty, mottled bulk through a confirmation process that should've never started in the first place....

To continue reading this article, please go here. As a Banter Member you'll get access to our beautiful, ad free digital magazine 'Banter M', and will be supporting fearless independent media at a critical moment in history. Thank you!

RELATED