“I may not be as stong as I think, but I know many tricks and I have resolution.”
― Ernest Hemingway, The Old Man and the Sea

Ernest Hemingway's last and perhaps greatest story, The Old Man And The Sea keeps popping into my head as I watch Donald Trump and the congressional Republicans dragging Brett Kavanaugh's pasty, mottled bulk through a confirmation process that should've never started in the first place....

To continue reading this article, please go here. As a Banter Member you'll get access to our beautiful, ad free digital magazine 'Banter M', and will be supporting fearless independent media at a critical moment in history. Thank you!

RELATED