What we're seeing is not so much white fragility, but a community finally coming to terms with the fact that their future in America is bleak.

White people, particularly white men, have been sold the myth that if you work hard, you can have the American Dream. This dream is collapsing, exposing not only white fragility, but something far more frightening to Americans who overwhelmingly voted for Donald Trump...

To continue reading this article, please go here. As a Banter Member you'll get access to our beautiful, ad free digital magazine 'Banter M', and will be supporting fearless independent media at a critical moment in history. Thank you!

RELATED