Trump continues to vindicate the most damning details of both the Bob Woodward book and the anonymous New York Times op/ed author.

It was just over a week ago when we received further confirmation of Donald Trump's total lack of mental fitness for the presidency. We didn't necessarily require confirmation since we've all witnessed it firsthand, but there it was anyway in horrifyingly reliable detail...

To continue reading this article, please go here. As a Banter Member you'll get access to our beautiful, ad free digital magazine 'Banter M', and will be supporting fearless independent media at a critical moment in history. Thank you!

RELATED