"It took me a moment to digest these comments and process just how terrifying they are when understood in context."

In what seemed like an effort to present some Trump supporters as normal, concerned Americans interested in the welfare of their country, CNN hosted a Q and A with six women who voted for the president in the last election. CNN's Alisyn Camerota spoke to them in order to find out how they will be voting in the midterms and asked them how they rated his performance thus far.

The discussion was perhaps more horrifying than I could have imagined -- but not for the normal reasons associated with your average Trump supporters....

To continue reading this article, please go here. As a Banter Member you'll get access to our beautiful, ad free digital magazine 'Banter M', and will be supporting fearless independent media at a critical moment in history. Thank you!

RELATED