Serena Williams Attacked By Frighteningly Racist Breitbart Readers

Breitbart readers took to calling Serena Williams a "n*gger", an "ape", and the gorilla "Harimbe's daughter".
alt-right-comedy-troupe Serena

Perhaps knowing their readers would weigh in on the Serena Williams controversy with an onslaught of vicious racism, the Alt Right website Breitbart.com decided to hide the story far down on their homepage.

But credit to the readers of the right wing troll site -- they come for the race baiting, and they'll scour the site looking for stories to confirm their worst fears about black people and immigrants. In response to Williams arguing with the umpire at the US Open, Breitbart readers took to calling the most successful women's player in recent history a "n*gger", an "ape", and the gorilla "Harimbe's daughter":

Here's a small selection of the vile racism on display from the supposedly serious pro-Trump news site:

Screen Shot 2018-09-10 at 2.15.12 PM
Screen Shot 2018-09-10 at 2.15.16 PM
Screen Shot 2018-09-10 at 2.15.28 PM
Screen Shot 2018-09-10 at 2.15.48 PM
Screen Shot 2018-09-10 at 2.16.35 PM
Screen Shot 2018-09-10 at 2.17.25 PM
Screen Shot 2018-09-10 at 2.37.54 PM
Screen Shot 2018-09-10 at 2.38.05 PM
Screen Shot 2018-09-10 at 2.38.39 PM

Before the comments section on Breitbart, there is a message that reads:

We welcome thoughtful responses and input. Comments with personally identifiable information, harassment, threats, or other violations will be removed.

So far, none of the comments above have been removed. We will update accordingly.

RELATED