MEMBERS ONLY: A Mutiny In The White House Is Underway, Thank God. - The Daily Banter
I never considered the possibility that Trump's own senior officials would turn against him. And today, nearly two years since 11/9, the mutiny is underway.

In the dark days following the 2016 election, after the initial shockwave of fear, dread and more fear subsided, I began to spitball various ways the emerging Resistance could successfully slow or stop the worst of the damage from the then-forthcoming Trump presidency. Based on everything we had witnessed beginning with Trump's awkward escalator ride and continuing through every horrendous screechgasm along the way, we knew exactly what kind of president he'd be -- specifically, an incompetent, whiny and dictatorial one -- and we weren't wrong.....

To continue reading this article, please go here.  As a Banter Member you'll get access to our beautiful, ad free digital magazine 'Banter M', and will be supporting fearless independent media at a critical moment in history. Thank you!

RELATED