Yep, Roseanne Barr Is Still An Idiot - The Daily Banter

Yep, Roseanne Barr Is Still An Idiot

Appearing on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, Roseanne defended her staunch support for the sexual predator residing in the White House, because you know, Hillary Clinton's emails or something.
Screen Shot 2018-05-01 at 12.53.21 PM

Roseanne Barr's return to prime time television on ABC’s Roseanne has earned her a great deal of praise from friends and foes alike. I haven't watched the show, but I'm told it really is as good as it always was (and I used to watch it religiously back in the 90's in the UK). That being said, Barr is still a flaming idiot who deserves every bit of push back she is getting from the public over her support for Donald Trump, including the boycotting of her show.

Appearing on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, Barr defended her staunch support for the sexual predator residing in the White House, because you know, Hillary Clinton's emails or something.

 “Oh yeah, people are mad about that,” she said to Fallon who pressed her on the issue, “but, you know, I don’t give a f**k.”

“Everybody had to choose for themselves, according to their own conscience, who they thought was the lesser of two evils,” she went on. “I’m not going to put anybody down who didn’t vote like me. This is America, it’s a free country. I just felt like we needed a whole new thing, all the way, bottom to top.”

To reiterate, Roseanne voted for a misogynistic, racist, sexual predator who is doing his best to wreck the environment and trash the country's standing in the world because Hillary Clinton was more evil and we needed "a whole new thing".

That "thing" includes unprecedented tax cuts for the rich, the destruction of Obamacare, and an all out assault on the welfare state -- issues Barr is supposedly passionate about given she self identifies as a liberal. Barr's support for Trump isn't the only thing that should prevent people from paying her any attention. She has a track record of spreading vile conspiracy theories including Hillary Clinton being a pedophile, a murderer, and being responsible for having Seth Rich shot on behalf of the DNC. She also believes Monsanto is using chemtrails to create a giant mirror, and 9/11 was an "inside job"

Roseanne Barr has a right to make a living and ABC has the right to air her new show. However, anyone involved with the new reboot is directly helping legitimize her as a public figure and normalizing the insane garbage she spouts to millions of people who buy into it. As talented as she is, Roseanne Barr is still an idiot, and no one sane should be helping her stay in the public eye.

RELATED