Days like these, I often stare at my blank computer screen, unable to zero-in on a topic to cover. Clearly there are way too many tantalizing bombshells bursting forth from the ongoing fire-hose of news. As a political writer, I'll never complain about an overly abundant news cycle -- as long as the news doesn't involve nuclear brinksmanship or stupefying catastrophes....

RELATED