Bill Gates Reveals There Are No Limits To Trump's Stupidity After Meeting Him

At a recent Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation meeting, the philanthropist billionaire revealed a disturbing interaction with Donald Trump where the president told him he did not know the difference between HPV and HIV.
RT-trump-bill-gates-cf-170216_16x9_992

At a recent Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation meeting, the philanthropist billionaire revealed a disturbing interaction with Donald Trump that indicated above all else the he is truly, truly stupid. Not only that, Gates' meeting with Trump also left the Microsoft founder with the distinct impression that he is a pervert and a fragile egomaniac -- facts the public already know -- but still boggles the mind when you take a moment to think about it.

Speaking to the audience, Gates told a story about Trump's meeting with his young daughter Jennifer at a horse show in Florida -- an event that Trump apparently showed up twice at. “About 20 minutes later he flew in on a helicopter to the same place,” Gates said. “So clearly he had been driven away but he wanted to make a grand entrance in a helicopter.”

Gates then met with Trump at a later date in New York in December 2016, just after the election. “When I first talked to him it was actually kind of scary how much he knew about my daughter’s appearance. Melinda didn’t like that too well.”

In March of 2017, Gates met Trump again at the White House, where the president revealed the true extent of his stupidity. “In both of those two meetings, he asked me if vaccines weren’t a bad thing because he was considering a commission to look into ill-effects of vaccines and somebody – I think it was Robert Kennedy Jr – was advising him that vaccines were causing bad things. And I said no, that’s a dead end, that would be a bad thing, don’t do that."

And then this extraordinary nugget:

“Both times he wanted to know if there was a difference between HIV and HPV," said Gates, "so I was able to explain that those are rarely confused with each other.”

HIV stands for Human Immunodeficiency Virus. HPV stands for Human papillomavirus. One is a deadly virus that attacks the human immune system, the other is a usually harmless STD that can cause genital warts. Every high school student over the age of 16 has a basic understanding of this given two are about as related as President Obama's intellectual prowess is to Donald Trump's.

It may serve almost no real purpose piling onto the president for this -- his supporters won't care, and the only people who will likely read and share this article already know he is a terrifyingly ignorant, misogynistic, narcissist. Yet still, Gates' story is so appalling that it has to be circulated far and wide, because this cannot ever be normalized. The fact that this sad little man occupies the most powerful office in the world is utterly horrifying and must be fought at every turn, every day, until he is finally removed from the White House.

Resist, resist, resist.

RELATED