MEMBERS ONLY: What It's Like To Have Two Families - The Daily Banter
With one in Virginia and one in New York, you'd think it'd be a stressful, complicated life but it really isn't. Although to be fair, I'm cheating.

The Banter Long Read: We've all read the stories about the creeps who have two families living in different cities. They live with one family for days or weeks at a time and then leave "for work" to go live with the other one. They raise their kids, love their wives, clean the garage, etc. for a few days or weeks and then go back to the first family. They do this for years, sometimes decades, without either family knowing about the other and I always wondered how these rat bastards could transition so easily between their two families...until I started doing the same thing....

RELATED