MEMBERS ONLY: The Shell Game Of Success - The Daily Banter
"Success is a relative term it seems, a bar set by the individual that can almost never be achieved. It is rare to find a content successful person, mostly because their restlessness was what made them successful in the first place."

There are some days when I think American style capitalism is the greatest economic system to have ever been created. When we've had a good week at the Banter, or my (admittedly rather small) stocks and shares portfolio gets a boost, I tell myself that the success I am experiencing is all down to me and the smart decisions I have made. I tell myself that those who aren't doing so well didn't make the right decisions and should have worked harder or been smarter

The downside to this is theory is rather obvious, and simultaneously rather terrifying...

RELATED