MEMBERS ONLY: The Iran Deal And How The 2018 Midterms Could Be A Repeat Of 2002 - The Daily Banter
If the dual motives of WMD and the global war on terrorism are in play, and there's no sign they're not, Trump might be prepared to attack Democrats with the same vigor the Bush administration and the GOP used against American patriots like Max Cleland in 2002.

Donald Trump made perhaps his most fatal foreign policy blunder so far this week by signing a memorandum authorizing the U.S.'s resumption of sanctions against Iran, violating the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), also known colloquially as the Iran Deal. Trump's horrendous fuckup  aside, the timing is more than a little creepy.

To fully illustrate what could happen this year, we have to rewind 50 years.

While stepping off a helicopter on Hill 471 during the battle of Khe Sanh, 1968, 25-year-old Army Captain Max Cleland spotted an unexploded M-26 grenade on the ground...

RELATED