MEMBERS ONLY: Adam Ruins Libertarianism - The Daily Banter
It's amazing what a little history can do to an ideology based on pure bullshit.

The Banter Long Read: I've said for years that libertarians are the perfect intersection of arrogance and ignorance. They will smugly declare that the free market can handle everything and that anyone who disagrees is simply too stupid to understand the sheer brilliance of Ayn Rand. As far as they're concerned, all government regulation is the greatest evil known to man and if we could just get rid of it, mankind would be free to achieve greatness.

There's just one little problem with this line of thought...

RELATED