Bantercast Video Show #37: Does Ambien Make You Racist Like Roseanne?

Ben and Michael take ambien to see if it made them racist like Roseanne Barr. (Full disclosure: we did not take ambien given the podcast would have been a total f*cking disaster).
Updated on

The latest episode of the Bantercast is now out!

Ben and Michael take ambien to see if it made them racist like Roseanne Barr. (Full disclosure: we did not take ambien given the podcast would have been a total f*cking disaster).

Did Roseanne get treated unfairly by the public and the media? Is this what the Alt Right looks like, and should ABC have hired her back in the first place?

You can watch the show below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su01D3zwQY8

Listen on Soundcloud here:

https://soundcloud.com/thebantercast/bantercast-episode-37-we-took-ambien-to-see-if-it-made-us-racist-roseanne-barr

You can also listen to the podcast on iTunes here. (Make sure to subscribe and rate us!!)

RELATED