It won't be long before the right realizes they're losing a major weapon in their war on brown skin and goes all out to stop it.

The Banter Long Read: There's a quiet revolution happening in America's courtrooms that promises to radically change how brown skin is treated by our extremely racist criminal justice system. It's a small revolution but it's growing and once it gets large enough to threaten the status quo, the reaction from the right is going to be loud and noisy and confirm everything we've ever said about the deliberate nature of institutional racism in America....

RELATED