Donald Trump made perhaps his most fatal foreign policy blunder so far this week by signing a memorandum authorizing the U.S.'s resumption of sanctions against Iran, violating the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), also known colloquially as the Iran Deal. Trump's horrendous fuckup  aside, the timing is more than a little creepy.

To fully illustrate what could happen this year, we have to rewind 50 years.

While stepping off a helicopter on Hill 471 during the battle of Khe Sanh, 1968, 25-year-old Army Captain Max Cleland spotted an unexploded M-26 grenade on the ground...

RELATED