Rarely do I ever complain about my work. Frankly, I feel quite lucky that I get to do what I love every day. However, sometimes it's a lonely job, observing American politics and reporting back to you about what I'm seeing. The specific downside is that I'll occasionally sift through a series of news items, attempting to dovetail everything I read into common themes, and occasionally my conclusions might be pegged as outlandish or even careening into the realms of tinfoil-hat conspiracy theories. Again, this is the rare exception and not the rule. But it's still a lonely place...

RELATED